Sunday, May 18, 2008

So Close!!! More WSOP freerolls

As I've mentioned several times, I've been playing the weekly WSOP freerolls on PokerStars.  I already have one ticket to a satellite to the ME (haven't played it yet - they're on Saturdays and I've been busy most Saturdays since I won the ticket).



This time I wasn't running white hot like the time I got the ticket.  Instead I was running averagely and playing good (not that I didn't play good the other time, but the hands kinda played themselves).  Playing aggressively and winning a few races while losing some others.  I ended up running pretty dead in the last level I played though (always a problem in a turbo when you're already up to 8000/16000 with a 1600 ante) and lost when I had to push with Q6o.  Ended up going out in 58 place out of 3043.  Top 50 get a ticket.



BOOOOOOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment