Sunday, May 25, 2008

Playing some non-freerolls online again

I've been trying to improve my tournament game recently.  Not really sure why - just that I enjoy playing them from time to time.  I've been doing pretty well at the SHOP tourneys (second in POY points for the year right now) and I've been doing decently in the freerolls I've been playing.

So I decided to play a few tourneys today...starting out with the Early Double tourneys on FT. 

Just busted out of tourney A when I pf reraised a relatively aggressive player at my table w 99.  Flop comes 856, two diamonds.  I move all in.  Villain (who happens to be a poker blogger) decides to call both my pf raise and my AI on the flop with KQo.  K on the turn.  See the details at pokerhand.

Meanwhile, been doing pretty good at tourney B...though just lost a few chips when I ran KK into AA.


No comments:

Post a Comment