Sunday, May 18, 2008

Miss Potter

I don't know how I missed this movie.  I guess it was only in limited release in the US (2006), but I always liked the Beatrix Potter books, having grown up with them.  Plus it has Emily Watson, Renee Zellweger, and Ewan McGregor, all of whom I really like, in it. 



This is a movie in the style of the Jane Austen movie that recently came out (which was only OK, I thought); the autobiography (with liberties) of Beatrix Potter.  She seems kind of nutty in the story, but it is a good story if you like the Beatrix Potter books.





Melissa and I met for dinner and to study for our relpol exam tonight and walking through campus at twilight there were rabbits everywhere which made me smile and think of Peter



It's on Showtime right now and available OnDemand through them (at least on FIOS) if you want to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment