Sunday, May 18, 2008

Holy Moly...lots of FM-ers in DC

Was just on facebook looking through friends from high school (when really I should be studying for my take home exam tomorrow).  As one might expect from a school in New York State that has a really strong music/musical theatre program, lots of people ended up in NYC.  But there are a fair number of us in the DC area too.



I'm always surprised at the people that read this thing, so if you are in the DC area and I went to school with you, drop me a line or send me a friend request on facebook.  Let's get a beer or something.  I'm probably never gonna make it to a reunion since my parents don't live in Manlius anymore, though Sarah and I were talking about heading up to Syracuse at some point this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment