Sunday, May 25, 2008

If this is my toughest decision...

A few days ago I was the rather unworthy recipient of a gift for successfully finishing another year in school: a large Amazon.com gift certificate, that as the giver said: "is enough to buy a Xbox 360/PS3 with all the trimmings...or a hell of a lot of books."

I'm definitely not gonna use it to buy a lot of books.

I am however really torn between Xbox and PS.  I have actually always been a Nintendo person, but I do currently have a PS2 as well.  Gaming-wise, I'm leaning towards the Xbox...but it hasn't escaped my attention that the PS3 has a Blu-Ray player.....  decisions, decisions.

Back in the old days when I was working and getting my MA I would use summer and winter breaks from school to veg on the couch every day after work and play video games all night.  I used to play a lot.  These days I haven't been able to get good at many games because I'm too busy...even when I am on breaks from school it seems like I have a bunch of other stuff going on.  But I would like to at least try GTA: IV...love the GTA games.

No comments:

Post a Comment