Monday, June 9, 2008

WSOP freerolls continued...

Awhile back I won a WSOP freeroll and got a ticket to play in a satellite to the WSOP main event.  I haven't used that ticket yet because the satellites are on Saturday and I tend to be asleep or busy.  Gotta hurry up and do that soon.

Anyways, I've been trying to win another ticket.  A few weeks ago I came in 58th out of ~4000; the top 50 get tickets.  I just couldn't hang on with the blinds and antes going up so fast.  Another week I busted out 300-something out of 4000.  My tournament play has really improved in the past year and I know I can win another ticket if I play good and win a few races along the way.

I'm on break in yet another of these freerolls right now.  I've had an above average stack pretty much the whole tourney after an early triple up.  306 people left.  Sitting on 28k, average is 23k.  Started with 4714 people. 

Wish me luck.  I'm not gonna be able to fold my way into the win on this one since it's a turbo and the 50th person right now has a stack size of over 38k.

Update:  Boo- went out with AK in 98th.



No comments:

Post a Comment