Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gonna be one heckuva crazy trip to Vegas

Going to Vegas in a week!!!  And can hardly wait.  Regardless of the fact that we could all be theoretically busto a few days into the trip.

However, I did hit up the Monday game for a nice amount of money (which I spent half of on a new haircut).  And, I have managed to have the same amount of $ in my bank account the past 2 months.  So I must be doing something right, poker-wise...at least not shipping it.

Gonna be an interesting trip for sure.  I'm not bringing all that much cash with me, but I have a horse in one of the $1500NL events (#49), and depending on how I do myself, I'm contemplating throwing $1500 out the window at the HORSE tourney (#51) that starts towards the end of my trip.  I'm under no delusions of my skill level, but I've won more HORSE tourneys than NL ones, plus I just want to play a WSOP event. 

At any rate, win, lose, or draw, I'm going to Vegas in a week, and that makes me happy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment