Friday, June 6, 2008

What not to say to women #4:

I have carried around cards with me since high school.  When I go out to a bar that is usually what I and the people I am out with do...

So we're out Wednesday and within a minute of sitting down and whipping out the deck, two guys come up and ask if we can play spades.  I love spades and don't get to play it that often, so I'm down... except we end up playing the drinking version of high-low (aka acey-deucey) and then we can't get rid of the guys...

Hours later one of the guy starts being an asshole.  I don't know if it was the alcohol, or the fact that he realized that neither of us were going home with him, or what, but he started insulting us.

"You girls can't hang at *insert name of overrated Rockville restaurant here*.  Neither of you are blonde enough.  I bet you can't get free drinks."  blah blah blah.

The funny part of this was, at that very moment in time, we were both drinking free Jaeger bombs that some guy had just bought us.  Bwahahahahahaha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment