Sunday, June 15, 2008

A perfect day

I have over 100k lifetime miles on United Airlines and I as a result I used to be a big fan of their 3 perfect days series in their seat back magazine, Hemispheres.  If I had to design the perfect everyday day it would definitely be something like the day I had today:

Play Pink in the morning and end up ahead (even if only $10).
Sleep.
Clean/do some laundry (OK, not perfect, but it does make me feel like I am being productive).
Go and play with Nelly and Keenan's doggies.
Eat a really good Vietnamese dinner.
Hang out at Orange Ball playing trivia.
Go to Stained Glass and play tonk (the only bar where we can stay til 2:30am in MD).
Come home, put on my pj's.
Go over to Anne's (at 4am) and watch one of my all-time favorite movies (The Sting) and have a great conversation about everything under the sun (including my dissertation - who else is gonna listen to me talk about that?  LOL).

Definitely a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment