Friday, June 6, 2008

Trying a new strategy

I have always generally been pretty good in terms of stoploss.  I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've really thrown a party.  However, recently I've started also getting up from the table when I'm up a certain amount (based on what game/limits I am playing and my buy in).  Yet another tweak in my game as I attempt to make some money on poker during this summer while I am unemployed.  It's been an effective strategy so far.  As a matter of fact, I've made money 3 out of 4 past weeks at pink as a result.  Way better than shipping it. 

Tonight I got accused of hitting and running (jokingly), but as I pointed out, I have more hours at pink over the past two years than most of the players sitting there combined.  It's nice to be able to book a win recently at this silly, silly game.



No comments:

Post a Comment