Friday, June 6, 2008

What not to say to women #3:

In AC around 4am Tuesday morning.  Near the pit right outside the poker room.  Guy comes up to me, gives me "the look", and proceeds to say:

"Are you done for the night?  Do you need a room?  Cause I'm headed back to mine right now and you could come with."

Actually, I did need a room, as I was waiting for Harrah's ressies dept to open up.  And the guy was actually good looking.  However, the day I go up to some stranger's room when I'm by myself in AC is the day you should take my common sense card away.

I was going to come up with some kind of snarky response along those lines, but then I remembered my resolution to be less of a flippant bitch in '08 and simply said: "I'm just taking a break from trying to make some money here, thanks."



No comments:

Post a Comment