Sunday, June 1, 2008

2/5 NL in Odenton

Went to a good game over in Odenton tonight and managed to double.  I really liked the game (not just because I won either) and plan to be back.  The guy who runs it is a really good guy, a friend of mine deals it, and the other guys who were there (none of whom I had met before) were also a really friendly group of guys.

Since I've been trying to actually pay some bills with my winnings recently I've been trying to play 2/5 (though that is harder around here since I refuse to play games with crazy rakes) and also been trying to play some different games than the ones where everyone knows me.  It seems to be working.  Plus, got a text from a guy I met up on the last AC trip who lives in DC who is hooking me up with a 2/5 in the city.  Can hardly wait to play that game from what I have heard.

At any rate, it was a good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment