Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grandpa table flop?

Been playing around with some tracking stuff on my blog.  I know I've been getting a lot of traffic from some random places and I wanted to get a better handle on where it was coming from. 

Although I have had the equivalent of a blog on my website since before anyone knew what a blog was (seriously, I had a journal back on my website in the Spring of 1997), I wasn't really tuned into the blogosphere until one of my projects at work between 2004-2005 was to be the primary contributor to a blog about re-entry to society from prison for one of our clients.  Yes, I used to get paid to blog.  Rock.

Ever since then I have hearted typepad, but due in part to the fact that it lets you specialize so much it can be confusing.  Anyways, I just figured out how to get Google and typepad to talk to each other in a way that enables me to track a lot more than using just typepad alone.  One of the things I can now see a hell of a lot more clearly is searches that brought people to my site.  And the most common search bringing people to my blog right now is:

"Grandpa table flop"

What the heck?



No comments:

Post a Comment