Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pics from my parents' boat trip

So jealous.  It's the worst when you are invited to go somewhere for free and you can't swing it.

DSC_0043[2][2]
Dad with some crazy huge fish.  I'm excited to go fishing when I go home in July.


DSC_0096[2][2]
Mom at the helm.

DSC_0100[2][2]
The captain looks like he's in the process of giving an order.

DSC_0224[2][2]

Salmon that my dad caught.  This is what makes me super jealous.  You don't know good until you've eaten fresh salmon.

IMG_1234[2][2]

Grilling giant oysters.  Again, jealousy.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Hon,
    That fish is a Halibut. Can't wait to go out with you after stripers (I hope that is spelled with a single "p") ;-)
    Much love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've being reading your blog and found your post very helpful :) . I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete