Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A change will do you good

Yesterday I went to see the SATC Movie (it was pretty good) and get my hair done with Nelly.  I showed up to the salon and told the hairdresser that I had had a rough 6 months, variations on a theme of the same haircut for years, and I didn't even care if I hated it as long as she just did something new.

I have naturally very wavy hair.  Especially in the summer time, it is a battle to keep it reasonably straight.

Once my hair was wet she was surprised to find my natural wave and talked me into going with wearing my hair wavy.  She cut it with some choppy layers and gave me long bangs for the first time since I had been in 8th grade.

The bangs kept annoying me all night as I am used to being able to put my hair behind my ears.  And wavy my hair was bigger than I was used to.

Today when I woke up I styled it curly and then re-styled it straight.  They both look good, but I'm not sure how I feel about letting my curls shine through.  More experimentation is required.

At any rate, a change it definitely is.



No comments:

Post a Comment