Sunday, April 13, 2008

Super busy this week

It's the sprint to the end of the semester (let's see...I have one 3 page reaction paper, two 20 page research papers, and 3 oral presentations left to do, not to mention grading the last of my students papers and their finals.) and somehow my social calendar this week is jam packed.



I'm sure most people really don't care about my schedule, so I'm mostly putting this post up to remind myself to be better about time management this week.  I actually need to make sure I make time mid-week for work!



Monday: classes all day and then poker
Tuesday: grabbing dinner and drinks with Mircalla, who is in town
Wednesday: going to see the Grand
Thursday: somehow I agreed to present my paper on gay marriage ballot initiatives at workshop this week.  It's really in need of some work which I plan to do over the summer, so hopefully my discussants will go easy on me.  I know it has issues - please be kind!
Friday: I may play pink.  I may not depending on how far I've gotten on my work since my weekend is looking kinda full too.



No comments:

Post a Comment