Tuesday, April 8, 2008

21 - not terrible, but not good, either

I had kind of a bad day today.  Getting out of the house always makes me feel better, and as tempted as I was to drive up to AC and hang up there for 36 hours, I figured it would be cheaper to go see a movie and grab some drinks.  So against the advice of everyone I know, I went to see 21.  The first hour is actually pretty decent, but then the plot kinda devolves in the second half.  Still, they clearly had a good technical (degenerate) advisor and it is fun to see a movie about Vegas and gambling.  It was entertaining and I suppose that is all one can ask for from a movie these days. 



Afterwards, went to Barking Dog for drinks and bar games.  It was good to get out of the house for a few hours.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment