Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ch-ch-changes

When I first started my blog back in 2004 (yes, check the archives...it's been that long) I didn't give a lot of thought to the name of my blog.  For one, I thought mostly my family would be reading it (so contact was appropriate) and for another, I didn't necessarily WANT random people finding it on my website easily.  Well, times change.



So, welcome to Katie über alles.  I haven't changed my folder name for fear of creating broken links galore, but you can link here without the contact appendage - just point to http://kbaxter.typepad.com.  Both google reader and bloglines will allow you to edit page names.  My google reader does not appear to update automatically.  So feel free to edit...or not.



My personal website links and the masthead will be updated as I have time.



No comments:

Post a Comment