Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A good night

So after getting some work done in the afternoon, I decided to go over and play Tim's 10/20 HOE game.  He was running a tourney at 7, but I'm really not much of a tournament player (though I'm getting better), so I ended up getting there around 7:30. 



Lo and behold, the tourney had not yet started AND it was a HORSE tourney, not a NLHE tourney like I thought.  It was only a $50 buy in, so sign me up!  I ended up winning the whole ting. (Hooray!)



Then I ended up getting the last seat in the cash game which had ended up as a 5-10-15 HOE game.  After 4-5 hours in that game I was more than doubled and getting sleepy, so I called it quits and made the short drive home.  Where else but poker can you make $100/hr?



I proved to myself I can play limit when 1) not tilting and 2) not playing like a dumbass because I am bored.



Wednesdays are a good night for me (got nothing to do), so I have a feeling I'm gonna be playing Tim's game more often.  (Plus Greg and I got to make dolphin-esque jokes about pterodactyls).



1 comment:

  1. "Where else but poker can you make $100/hr?"
    Um... your mother reads this, so I won't go there...
    Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete