Thursday, January 3, 2008

Belated Happy New Year

I have never been one to really care about New Year's.  I don't usually get all decked out...usually just hang out with a few friends drinking, or I cook something special and we stay at home being lame.  But this year's New Year's in Vegas was pretty damned fun.  We went to the spa, got all gussied up, played some table games, and then went out on the strip to watch the fireworks.  New Years is also probably the only time I could order champagne from the cocktail waitress and not feel like a total tool.



Anyways, just got back from Vegas this morning.  It was a good trip and I actually came back slightly ahead (though actually not if you count $$$ spent on food).  I'm still trying to recover from my Vegas hangover (you know, coming into contact with so many germs through chips, dry air, drinking, lack of sleep, cigarette smoke everywhere...), but I'll try to get trip reports and pictures up in the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment