Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow was that really three+ years ago?

One of my favorite quotes is from a song by John Lennon: "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans" because it is so true.  No one ever expects to be where they end up (or the Spanish Inquisition).  Well, I guess maybe some people do, but I don't really know anyone who doesn't have some surprises in their life.



I was at a poker game this morning and Jay commented to me that he was reading my blog for the first time.  While we were talking I realized that the first post I made on here was 11/2004.  Wow - that's a long time.  I just went back and read some posts.  Some things are the same...other things are a lot different.



I'm pretty happy with the person I've become in the past few years, but there are a lot of things that make me who I am now that I never could have predicted.  Guess that's what makes life interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment