Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Overheard on gmail chat

Since overheard in the gradlab is on hiatus for the months of January, I present the following message sent to me by the ever hilarious Mike McDonald, who should be studying for his comp.



Background: Mancur Olson (famous in polisci for his work on collective action problems) was faculty at UMD's Econ department before he died.  There was a bench dedicated to him behind Tydings.  It recently disappeared.  Jim sent out an invite to join a facebook group to protest the bench being taken away.



5:38 PM Mike:
dude... no body wants that Mancur Olsen bench back more than me, but I
am not going to join the facebook group. I'm going to free ride


5:39 PM me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


5:41 PM Mike: actually, i dont care about the bench


 what are you up to?







No comments:

Post a Comment