Saturday, January 26, 2008

Don't call it a comeback

Went to Pink last night and played better than I've played there in quite awhile, which is not really saying that much.  However, I did manage to avoid tilt even after a few unfortunate hands and I made some good folds.  I could have saved a few bets here and there, but all in all I was really happy with my play.  I ended the night up $90 which is definitely a WIN in that game...especially since the game was short and a lot of the action drivers were not in the game.



Game broke early (around 5-ish) and we all went out to breakfast afterwards.  Still undecided if I will attempt to play NL on Monday.  I guess we'll see how I'm feeling after the first day of school.  I was playing so good in AC on Sunday before I went on tilt and started putting myself in bad situations...I know I have it in me to play good, I just need to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment