Monday, January 28, 2008

Overheard in the gradlab

*Last night at a bar, a guy asked for my number.  After stumbling my way through the whole thing, and Anne laughing at how my game sucked so bad, I realized I am woefully out of practice in the ways of flirting.



me: I have no game.  The last time I dated someone was literally in the 90's.  I didn't even have a cell phone then! 



Melissa: Are you seriously trying to ask people in this department for dating advice?



me: Yeah but you are missing the point.  The last time I dated someone was when people were freaking out about Y2K.



Melissa: I wasn't even allowed to date the last time you dated someone.



me: Thanks.



Laryssa: At least the last time you dated someone it wasn't still called the Soviet Union.



No comments:

Post a Comment