Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Fortunately this morning I was not forced to get out of bed until 9:30am in order to open presents.  In past years, the time has been closer to 5:30 or 6:00am.  I'm glad that was not the case this year since I stayed up watching Kill Bill vol. 2 until 3am.  Sleeping in on Christmas morning is definitely a good present.



Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.  Here are some more photos of Christmas in the Leu house.



The tree on Xmas eve:
Img_0077




A fire in the fireplace:
Img_0079




Sarah opening gifts:
Img_0080




Dad opening my gift; espresso cups.
Img_0081



Mom with the book I got her.



Img_0082



My pile of loot... a bunch of DVDs, some books, a video game, candy, and gift cards/cash.
Img_0087




Sarah waits for breakfast while watching Miracle on 34th Street
Img_0089




A shot of espresso in one of the cups I bought my dad.
Img_0090




Traditional Xmas breakfast at our house; Eggs Danielle, english muffins, and a glass of eggnog.
Img_0091





No comments:

Post a Comment