Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Come From a Pretty Cool Family

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm up for adventure.  In college, one of my friend's mom's started calling me crazy Katie because I spontaneously decided to get in my car and drive by myself overnight from DC to West Palm Beach, FL to hang out for Spring Break.  I love roadtrips.



My mom just sent me the link to my Aunt and Uncle's new website.  They are selling up and retiring on a boat with plans to sail around the world.  It's actually cheaper to live on the boat than on land, and I'm sure they are going to have an awesome time.  I hope i get the opportunity to meet up with them in port someday and check out their new home.



I also just got a video Christmas card from another Uncle who took off a few years from work to roadtrip around the US and Australia/New Zealand....



I guess now I can see where I get my love of travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment