Monday, December 17, 2007

"Australia" wraps

I have loved history since I can remember.  Many of my Halloween costumes growing up were historical figures, when I used to travel for work I would make sure to hit up any nearby historical sites, and historical fiction is one of my favorite genres of books.



Sadly, it doesn't seem like there have been all that many historical movies out recently (the sequel to Elizabeth is a noted exception). 



Because of that, I've been waiting with baited breath for Baz Luhrmann's "Australia".  It doesn't hurt that I am a Luhrmann fan either.  According to Cinematical it wrapped filming this weekend.  I hope it doesn't suck.



1 comment:

  1. Is there something wrong when you see the Title "Australia" wraps and click expecting to see a story about a mega draw in Omaha 8 that never gets there.

    ReplyDelete