Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Know Someone Who Needs...Anything?

I have the next six weeks completely free and besides needing something to fill my time, I could really use some money.  I've been looking and applying for retail part time jobs for the past month or so with no success.  Next semester I have a very flexible schedule, so if you need to hire someone for more than a month and a half, we could work something out.

But in the short term, I can really do anything.  I used to babysit a lot and was Red Cross certified.  I can dogsit.  I can clean.  I can do receptionist type stuff.  Two years ago I was the receptionist for a state Senator.  I also used to have to deal with federal government clients, and before that I did IT help desk work, so I'm confident that I can interact with people positively and professionally. 

I'm easily trainable and I have plenty of references.  My most current resume can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment