Thursday, December 18, 2008

I assume my last paper was a good one...

I've been sweating my contemporary theory grade all semester.  I got a B- on my first paper, which is the worst grade I've gotten on anything since undergrad and in grad school is considered failing.  I'd actually put a lot of time in on this paper, so I was somewhat upset.

Next paper, I put in considerably less time but managed to get an A-.  I don't know what I got on my third paper, but...

My grade just posted on testudo, and somehow I got an A- in the class.  Three cheers for me, I am very pleased.

I also found out that I got an A- on my last paper for my Survey class, so assuming I didn't tank the take home final (which I don't think I did), I have an A- in that class too.

Now just got to keep my fingers crossed for game theory.



No comments:

Post a Comment