Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bolt

I watch a lot of animated films that most "adults" probably wouldn't.  I have every Disney movie available (the classics, not the ones like Cinderella 2) on DVD, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I like most of them. 

I really wanted to go see Bolt when I was home for Thanksgiving, but I don't think my Mom and Dad were on board with it.  ;)  So, I went yesterday, and even with relatively high expectations, I was pleasantly surprised.  Bolt is a great movie...  It's renewed my faith in Disney post-Pixar.  I would really recommend it to just about everyone I know.  I would even say it's the best Disney animated feature since Nemo (5+ years ago). 

Plus, for music lovers, Jenny Lewis (one of my favorite currently recording singers) does a song for the movie that was really pretty good. 

Oh yeah, it also made me get on Petfinder again and look at doggies.  :)

Anyways, go see it. 



1 comment:

  1. Did you see it in 3-D or not? If you are thinking about getting a dog because of what the cat in the movie said, don't believe the cat. Cats are not jealous of dogs at all. They are all soo self-centered they don't think of anything but themselves. Don't you want a cat(s) instead? :)
    - Scooter

    ReplyDelete