Friday, March 28, 2008

Week in Recap...lots of beer.

M: Played at the Monday game...there was beer.
T: went out after work to Red and Black and saw some bands... they had a great beer selection...Allagash and Chimay Red.
W: saw the Bank Job (it was good) and then went to Wonderland for beer (I drank Hefeweizen)...showed up an hour before last call.
R*: After teaching went to Wonderland for bridge night (Anne and this newbie played against one of her friends and his brother and we won!) and beer (more Hefeweizen, Billy's Sierra Nevada that he didn't like, and Anchor Steam).  Was there from 6-almost closing time.  Btw, I have never really eaten at Wonderland before last night...they have really good food for a bar w/o a real kitchen.
F: GVPT happy hour at Looking Glass Lounge and then Alison's bday party (I hear there will be cake and more beer).



Might even be more beer on Saturday after Pops' game.



While it may surprise you, this is not indicative of a normal week for me... no, really....



Also, I need to give a shout out somewhere to Matt O'Malley..friend from college who just friended me on facebook and apparently has a blog.  He is about as Boston Irish as you can get (see picture on his blog) so I figure this shout out is relevant to beer (ha!).  Matt and I did student government stuff together...and now like 99.9% of my GW friends he is doing stuff in politics. 



*R is how GW used to abbreviate Thursday so as not to conflict with T for Tuesday but only have to use one letter in the student schedule.  It stuck and I have always used R to abbreviate Thursday since about 1996.



No comments:

Post a Comment