Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tarot

My sister and her boyfriend are visiting me.  We went to the MD Rennaissance Festival yesterday and I let my sister talk me into a tarot reading.  The woman was actually really good.

Now, I don't believe in these things.  I don't believe that some kind of energy comes off your hands when you are shuffling or dividing the cards.  I think a lot of the reading is based on stuff the reader picks up on through the power of observation (see previous post).  But at the same time, I think they can be useful because a lot of times they make you think about things in your life in different ways.  I had such an experience during my reading yesterday.

Now, having gained some wisdom, I just have to work on the follow through, which is perpetually my problem, in life and in poker.



No comments:

Post a Comment