Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wha? A Hillary rant.

As one might imagine, political conversation was flowing freely when we were out in SF.  Almost all my friends that were there for the wedding are campaign/political professionals.



One thing we all agreed on: Hillary has got to go.  I am unsure how she can be the front runner when literally every single Democrat I have talked to about this does not like her...especially those of us from NY. 



And now, even more reason to dislike her:



Not just universal health care, but mandated health care.  if my liberal friends are shaking their heads and saying: "there goes Katie on another libertarian rant again!", my apologies.  However, despite what you think about universal health care coverage, I cannot believe there are many out there who think it is appropriate to make lack of health insurance a crime.  I would like to hear from someone who thinks this is a good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment