Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Connecting with Old Friends Through the Interweb

Now that I'm a student again, I've been spending a lot of time on facebook.  And actually, there's quite a lot of non-college folk on it as well.  On facebook, I'm always amazed by the people that manage to find me. 



But that's not nearly as exciting as finding out one of your old friends reads your blog, has a blog of his own, and has posted about something you wrote on your blog on his blog.  Yay interwebs.



Skip flatters me though.  This quote should probably read more like this:

"With the notable exception of Katherine, who was probably [could have been] the most intelligent person I met at GW [if she had not been fucking up all the time]..."  :p

Nice to find you on the interweb, Skip.  I put your blog in my feed reader.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment