Saturday, September 8, 2007

I heart Peapod

I do a lot of chores and I don't mind most of them.  I don't mind doing laundry.  I don't mind doing the dishes.  I don't mind vacuuming.  I actually like to cook.  But I hate grocery shopping.  I hate it even more than cleaning the bathroom.  And since I am the cook, I'm also the one in charge of groceries.



I hate having to fight your way through crowds, and the fact that the produce in this area never seems up to snuff unless you go to whole foods.  Most of all I hate the whole process of the checkout line.  And I hate having to move the groceries from my car to my kitchen, especially when I don't get a parking space near our house.



A while ago, Nelly told me about the beauty of Peapod - you order your groceries online and they bring them to your door.  So I tried them, and I am a big fan.  Best of all, all the produce I've ordered has been good.



No comments:

Post a Comment