Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Having a friend in Congress would be cool

Got an email from a friend of mine the other day.  He is running for Congress, and I think he has a chance at winning too.  The primary is in February and it's one of those seats that is basically determined by the primary. 



I know John David as one of the former SA Presidents.  That group is sure to feature several successful politicians.  We already have a state legislator in New Mexico, and the chairman of the Progressive Labour Party in Bermuda. 



The group is mostly men (there's one other woman besides me, out of about 20 of us), mostly lawyers, and mostly Republican (I think there are about 7-8 of us who are Democrats).  There is only one other person who is a professor.  I think we might be the only two who have no political ambitions.  :p



No comments:

Post a Comment