Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Galfond Dollars

I think I definitely earned my fair share of Sklansky dollars over the past few days.  Too bad I can't use them to buy the right-hand ring I've had my eye on. 



While I was checking Bluff to get leader boards for the WSOP pool I entered, I saw a link to this post.  It's kinda long and a little math-y, but a good read for sure. 



This article also reminded me that I need to watch one of my favorite movies again soon to hear Doyle Lonnegan say: "D' y' falla?"  If the preceeding sentence does not make sense to you, just ignore while musing to yourself how strange I am.  ;)  I can't ever read anything with the phrase "Do you follow?" without hearing Doyle's voice in my head.



2 comments:

  1. Lucky Dan to win? No no! It's lucky Dan to PLACE!! Ahahahahaha! My best friend, Jessi, loves that movie too! I couldn't believe it because everytime I try to get one of my friends to watch it, they're not that interested. Thank god for Jess, otherwise I'd have to wait until you, Mom, and I got together all at the same time to watch it with people who appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I couldn't believe it because everytime I try to get one of my friends to watch it, they're not that interested."
    me too. very frustrating - it's such a good movie. btw, the other day Jeff said: "Can't tell for sure" and it took me a minute to remember it was from Centennial. We need to watch it again. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete