Sunday, June 3, 2007

Foxwoods still the same...

I'm at my parent's house for the weekend and I decided this morning it would be a good idea to go to the free money store (aka Foxwoods) since I had 3 hours free.



It is still the free money store; in the first 2 hours and 59 minutes I was there I made $200 over my initial $200 buy in.



Then literally the last hand I was going to play, I get dealt JcJh. I'm under the gun and make it $10 to go. Fold, fold, fold until it gets to the stereotypical Foxwoods donkey at our table. The stereotypical Foxwoods donkye is really something amazing. There seems to always be at least one at every table and you can always spot them in the first 5 seconds at the table because they call you sweetie when you sit down and they are usually also wearing a Boston Red Sox hat. I swear they all must read the same book too because they play AK like it's the nuts and they will try to bluff the girl by putting at least 50% of their stack in there with A high, wheel kicker.



Stereotypical Foxwoods donkey (SFD) reraises to $40 total. Fold, fold, fold. He either has A high or AK, I would bet my whole stack on it. I reraise $100 total. SFD says "She must have a big pair, but she can't improve and I can. I call." OK, he must have AK suited.



Flop is QcJs4h. Perfect... Although he may call with a gutshot if I push... He bets $100. I move all in... I'm thinking this is either going to be a good last hand or a bad last hand....



He calls all in for $4 less with his gutshot, puts on his running shoes, and runner runner flushes me when the 2c3c come out.



I take my $4 and go home sad that I don't have time to rebuy because I know I could get my money back.



No comments:

Post a Comment