Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Stolen from Best Week Ever...

I yanked the following from Best Week Ever.  I know some of us were rather disturbed by the Burger King Superbowl commercial.  Well get ready to be disturbed on a whole new level.  Burger King actually paid someone to design a website where you can make your own video.  AND, you can send it to a friend.  Perhaps the link should more accurately say: "Send to someone you hate and want to suffer miserably."



From BWE:



If Piper's McDonald's Sim game didn't satisfy your appetite for online fast food fun, maybe this will.



Brooke_burke



Remember that creepy Burger King commercial last night where women wearing Whopper-ingredient-costumes all piled on top of one another? Well, if you go here you can make your own Whopper sandwich featuring the Whopperettes.  I honestly can't believe I just wrote that sentence.



I'm not sure what the best part of this site is. Brooke Burke. The King dancing on the side of the screen. The Send to a Friend option. Seriously. If a friend of mine ever sent me an online video of a sandwich he designed, we'd have to have a looooooooong talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment