Sunday, November 18, 2007

Spring 2008 Schedule

I'm officially registered for all but one class, and hopefully that will be taken care of soon.  Still waiting to hear what my funding assignment is going to be next semester, but I'm guessing I'll be TA-ing 170 again - hopefully on Thursday instead of Friday this year.



So far, Monday looks like it's gonna be my busy day.



Monday: 11:00am-11:50am Calculus (Yes, I'm taking a calculus class.  No, I'm not majoring in math.)
12:30pm- 3:15pm Participation and Voting Behavior
3:30pm- 6:15pm Religion and Politics



Tuesday: 9:30am-10:45am Calculus



Wednesday: day off



Thursday: 9:30am-10:45am Calculus
hopefully TA 170 from 2pm-5pm



Friday: hopefully another day off - if I can get out of TA-ing on Friday and do it on Thursday instead.



I'm really looking forward to the Voting class - that is what I am most interested in and I'm hoping to get a dissertation topic out of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment