Sunday, November 4, 2007

Morton's and Bowling

Went out for Keenan's birthday last night: dinner at Morton's and bowling at Strike Bethesda.  Dinner was great although the service was bad.  I had oysters to start, filet Oskar (filet mignon with asparagus, hollandaise, and crab meat) and we got the standard sides (potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, green beans...).  We were too stuffed for dessert, but they brought out a chocolate lava cake for Keenan's birthday anyways.  I've actually never been to Morton's before, but although the food was really good, I don't know that I'd be back.  Things were, imho, overpriced and we got really bad service.



Bowling at Strike Bethesda was, as always, entertaining.  Sadly, my bowling skills sucked and the highest round I bowled was a 92.  Still had a good time though.



No comments:

Post a Comment