Monday, April 23, 2007

Poker Newsflash

Apparently playing tight and right = a winning strategy.  Who knew poker was so easy.



On Friday I had sat on a little over a rack (i.e. $250 in pink chips) profit all night only to start shipping it back until I was down to about $25 (i.e. half a stack of pinks).  Two hours later after telling myself I was going to stop being my own worst enemy at the poker table - I was back where I started - I had a rack in profit. 



Something to think about for next week.



I'm finally getting to the place where I think my pink game is pretty good.  At least relative to the majority of other players.  The past few weeks I have been able to accumulate a pretty decent pile of chips.  Unfortunately come around 2am, I start shipping it back.  It might start with boredom, or I take a bad beat, or my bajillion outs don't get there.  And then my whole game changes.  Got to keep an eye out for that so I can hang on to my chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment