Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pink 10/10

How did I manage to make $300 last night when these things happened?

In Tahoe8: 3x4x7h flop, 2h turn, 8h river.  I have Ac5c6d.  Flopped a straight and the second nut low.  Have the nut low and the nut high on the turn.  Somehow on the river Blevins has miscellaneous hearts for half the pot. Yes, that's right, I have a wheel-8.

In Stud8: (7s8s)As5s9h bet, bet, bet on every street... heads up going to 6th.  5dQh comes on 6th and 7th and Stu bricks his low draw and a pair of deuces into...trip deuces for the scoop.

In Omaha8: Ax2x5d flop.  Somehow I have the miraculous hand that is Qd9d3c4c in the big blind.  I check, E bets, Stu, and Ali call, when it gets back around to me, I raise.  Fold, fold, fold... Ali calls.  4d on the turn.  Not a great card, but I have diamonds now and hey I'm heads up, so let's raise.  I somehow forgot that Ali ALWAYS gets there against me with the gutshots.  Somehow he tables 2x3x6x and when my diamond draw bricks, I get a quarter of the pot.



No comments:

Post a Comment