Friday, February 8, 2008

Hooray for furniture Part 4

Img_0210



Img_0208




Billy made fun of me for ordering blue furniture, but I think it goes well with the brown walls.  Brown or neutral colored furniture and brown walls would have been too much, I think.  It's more or less the same color as the sofa that Jeff took, but it's microsuede instead of fabric.  And both the couch and the chaise are very comfy.  Now I can finally have people over...house is fully furnished with the exception of the vacant bedroom.  I think I'm gonna try to have a dinner party towards the beginning of March.



1 comment:

  1. if you're still thinking about having your dinner party on a sunday, let me know...john and i would love to come...i have every sunday and monday off, and john sometimes has to work sundays, but if he gives enough advanced notice, then he can request it off. :-)
    hope everything is going well :-)

    ReplyDelete