Tuesday, July 3, 2007

All Kinds of Travel Coming Up

I was looking forward to my upcoming vacation and it dawned on me that I am going to be out and about for the better part of the rest of the summer:



  • Early July: Cruise to Jamaica and Grand Cayman; hanging out on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale for a few days afterwards


  • Late July-Early August: Boat trip to British Columbia with the fam


  • Mid August: Las Vegas for Mircalla's bachelorette party (I think M thought I was kidding when I said I might head out a day early to get some poker in.  Rest assured I was NOT kidding.  LOL  Looking fwd to one more adventure with one of my favorite partners in crime.)


  • Late August: Chicago for APSA convention (Jill, Jim, Mel, and I can stalk our favorite polisci celebrities)


  • Mid September: San Francisco for Mike and Mircalla's wedding (when was the last time you went to a reception catered by a SF taqueria?  I can hardly wait - also b/c I get to see some college friends I haven't seen in awhile)


  • November: CT for birthday and Tgiving


  • December: CT for Xmas and Degenerates Take On Vegas for New Year's


Our luggage is gonna get a workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment