Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Remember Back in the Day...

when you used to be able to leave your luggage at the airport in a locker or at the left luggage counter.  As a matter of fact, I did it at Heathrow when I was going to backpack with one of my roomates for a few weeks before heading home.



Since 9/11 that is a thing of the past, but I can't help but wonder if there isn't a way that people could still do it without putting people in danger.  I mean, London was the capital or anti-terrorism even before 9/11 and they just scanned people's bags at the left luggage area.



Mine and Jeff's flight gets in about 5 hours before my parents'.  I would have liked to drop our luugae and take a cab downtown (Jeff has never been to downtown Seattle), but that's a no go.  No place to leave our luggage! 



Any ideas of how to kill 5 hours in the SeaTac airport?



EDIT: AHA! http://www.kensbaggage.com/storageservices.html



No comments:

Post a Comment