Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Surviving

The semester is winding down and I am still hanging in there.  I'm actually in my stats class right now, waiting to present the results of my final paper.  Then I have two papers due on Friday, my final paper due sometime soon after that, and a take home final due on Wednesday.  It's going to be a rough rest of the week.



Next week I have the Trachtenberg retirement party, the annual ex-presidents reunion dinner, and the Americanist field end of the year party.  I'd also like to play some poker during my "week off" before I join the 9-5 on 5/21.



I also went to AC this past weekend to blow off some steam.  As an added benefit I made some $$$.  :D



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on booking a W in AC. We'll see ya 'round these parts next Weds night!

    ReplyDelete