Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vacation 2008

Anyone who knows me knows I love to travel.  Jeff is not so much into the spontaneous thing, but a few years ago I did convince him to go to London with me on a few days notice, so he is working on it.  ;)



School has limited my ability to travel last minute during the off-season (i.e. the time when you can get good deals), and next summer I am probably going to be in Michigan for a large part of the summer  (a month or two) for a summer statistics program, so even my downtime is limited.  On top of that, I'm planning to take my primary field comprehensive exam in August, just before school starts.  We did just decide on what to do for our 2008 summer vacation though - we're going on another cruise!



We're booked right now into a cabin with a balcony (splurge) on Adventure of the Seas, leaving from San Juan, PR (some place I've always wanted to see) and stopping at Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas.  The ship looks awesome and it's a full 7 day cruise.  I'm very excited.  My passport expires in April - must remember to renew it soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment