Monday, October 29, 2007

I Love Apple

Just saw a new commercial for the ipod Touch.  While I plan to hold out for the iphone to be picked up by carriers other than Cingular, I still loved this commercial.  Apple always picks the best songs for their ads.  Just downloaded the song from the ad: Music is My Hot, Hot Sex by CSS.






From all the drugs the one i like more is music

From all the junks the one i need more is music

From all the boys the one I take home is music

From all the ladies, the one I kiss is music

Music is my boyfriend

Music is my girlfriend

Music is my dead end

Music’s my imaginary friend

Music is my brother

Music is my great grand daughter

Music is my sister

Music is my favorite mistress


From all the shit the one I gotta buy is music

From all the jobs the one I choose is music

From all the drinks I get drunk of music

From all the bitches the one I wanna be is music

Music is my beach house

Music is my hometown

Music is my king size bed

Music’s where I meet my friends

Music is my hot hot bath

Music is my hot hot sex

Music is my backrub

My music is where I’d like you to touch



No comments:

Post a Comment