Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Life Update

I fully admit to being pretty antisocial the past few weeks.  Every semester there is always one hell week and this one has been it.  We had the midterm in the class I am TA-ing and not only did I have to grade 80+ tests, but we have all had students come to us with concerns.  I have two papers due in one class tomorrow that are cumulatively worth 50% of my grade.  All this on top of my other normal work (MLE homework, reading, reaction papers, etc.).  After this week it will all be downhill - not to say there won't be work, but it will hopefully be more evenly spaced out.



So, if you haven't seen me recently, don't feel like I'm dissing you.  I've been primarily holed up with my laptop and surrounded by political science books.



No comments:

Post a Comment